You can check out our super cute owls here.
And our not-so-successful sunflowers here.
Or you can read the author's blog here.
This time, it was pure pandamonium. (Pun very much intended.)
|Sorry for the glare! Damn you overhead lights!|
For most of the baking process, I was busy making dinner for the roommates, so I can't claim to have a huge hand in these. I did pipe on the pupils and claws. Except that a lot of the pandas appear to have neurological damage and have one pupil significantly larger than the other. Whoops!
Couple of things though:
- This is a fierce number of cupcakes involved in this process. We had to invest in a mini-cupcake pan for this venture.
- And, okay, now it doesn't look like that many. At the time, it seemed like it.
- Too many pandas start to look like a zombie attack!
|Fierce pandas are backed up by the Choose Your Own Adventure|
Italian bread spices! Rawr!
- Panda feet are stupid. They just sit there!
- Cutting Oreos in half for useless panda feet is not quite as easy as it looks. I've proven myself to be a skilled Oreo surgeon, though. Also, half-Oreos are really better than whole Oreos. You get to eat twice as many! Kind of.
- Those little panda ears are chocolate covered Cheerios. They taste like shit.
- The noses are mini-marshmallows smooshed onto the face and covered in frosting. I don't know if I'm just a fatty, but I don't remember tasting any marshmallow when I ate it. Whoops!
- Same story as the first two times: Give us a reasonable ingredient list and a picture. Save the directions 'cause nobody reads them.