Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Blog-versary.

Happy anniversary, blog readers.

I originally planned to vlog this bad boy up. (There will be a vlog. Soon. Fear not.)
Problems with me vlogging:

  1. I had to apply make-up to make my nose visible. I am just that pale.
  2. I am becoming painfully aware of all my ridiculous facial expressions. It ain't pretty.
  3. I sound like Jessi Slaughter. I promise to not pop a glock and to not make any brain slushees.
Anyway, I have some stuff planned for the next year. (A posting schedule? For regular posts? Could it be?) And some other less ho-hum stuff. Be ready. Seriously. It'll hopefully be fun.

So happy birthday to my baby blog. I [didn't] make you this cake to commemorate the event. Enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the blogiversary. And I love the new header!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy blog birthday!! i love the new layout too. :)
    also, that cake is genius!

    ReplyDelete