Thursday, January 20, 2011

Raptors on Vacation

Raptors on Vacation understands people like us.

The children did not say a word.  They sat quietly in the boxcar, looking at the bushes.
“I wonder if it’s a bear,” thought Benny.  Soon something came out.  But it wasn’t a bear.  It was a dog, which hopped along on three legs, crying softly and holding up a front paw.
“It’s all right,” said Jessie.  “It’s only a dog, but I think he is hurt.”
The dog was still alive when the children started to eat him.


The children did not say a word.  They sat quietly in the boxcar, looking at the bushes.
“I wonder if it’s a bear,” thought Benny.  Soon something came out.  But it wasn’t a bear.  It was a dog, which hopped along on three legs, crying softly and holding up a front paw.
“It’s all right,” said Jessie.  “It’s only a dog, but I think he is hurt.”
The dog was still alive when the children started to eat him.

The Velociraptors Club.  I’m proud to say it was totally my idea, even though the four of us worked it out together.  “Us” is Mary Anne Spier, Claudia Kishi, Stacey McGill, and me - Kristy Thomas.
(requested by alison)


The Velociraptors Club.  I’m proud to say it was totally my idea, even though the four of us worked it out together.  “Us” is Mary Anne Spier, Claudia Kishi, Stacey McGill, and me - Kristy Thomas.

3 comments:

  1. Haha that BSC cover looks way more interesting with raptor heads! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is like Pride and Prejudice and Zombies but better

    ReplyDelete
  3. My kid is way into dinosaurs right now. I think Mary Anne's head might actually be a Corythosaurus rather than a Raptor. I can't really tell with the others. I totally wish I didn't know that.

    ReplyDelete