Friday, April 1, 2011

Go, go fangirl!

Dear blog readers,

I suck at posting. I really do.

I have about eight posts that are half done and I just can't bring myself to finish them. It feels more like a chore than like something fun.

I have four more weeks of school until summer. Eep! While I'm hoping to get around to finishing posts and back to commenting and what-not, I don't want to make any lofty promises.

But I do promise this:

I'm about to unleash my literary fangirl-ness in a shit storm of micro-posts. Like y'all don't even know. Yeah, yeah. Sporadically updated blog is me fangirling. This ain't nothin'. Nothin.'


So be prepared.


5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm super incompetent and don't know how (if it's even possible) to put a GIF in a comment, so just check this out:

    http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc210/nintendo250/kip_yes.gif

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gifs. The biggest thing missing from the rest of the internets.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Alison,

    I know you are very busy these days, but when you have time, I'd love to read a review of the third installment of the Gemma Doyle trilogy (the Sweet Far Thing).

    I really do enjoy your reviews. Keep up the great work!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Jen,

    School will be out in about 3 weeks. At that time, I plan to finish all those half-drafts and get my butt to the library. Fear not.

    Alison

    ReplyDelete