Thursday, January 17, 2013

Hi, there.

I am a neglectful blogger.

If this blog was the series of hamsters I insist on buying and forgetting to feed in Mass Effect 2, it'd be dead. (Rest in peace fake hamsters.)

I stopped blogging because life got too busy.
I felt limited by what I could say because my blog focused on books. I like books. I didn't always like the books I thought reviewers might like to read about. I can't half-ass anything, so my book reviews were always way too long, and I don't know how (or believe if) anyone actually read to the end.
I felt a lot of pressure to cull readers and comment on stuff AND WHO HAS TIME FOR ALL THAT? So fuck that.

With my undergraduate career coming to an end in 15 short weeks, and my graduate school career starting soon thereafter, I'll have negative time in my day.

So what does that mean?
I don't really know.

Maybe we'll see. If not, meh.

1 comment:

  1. HI!

    I pop over to your blog every so often to check if you've written anything. Glad to see you haven't decided to shut it down!

    Meh, I have a lot of the same anxieties about what's ok to write and how long it should be and blah, blah, blah. I think blogposts are always better if you write about what interests you, instead of what you think you "should" write.

    ReplyDelete